Boost operational efficiency and customer loyalty.
In an industry where suppliers often load and ship hundreds of tons of products on a daily basis, accuracy and operational efficiency are crucial. Distribution operations must deliver hardware and building supplies as ordered and on time. Shorts, delays and out-of-stocks are not tolerated – by retailers, dealers, builders or do-it-yourselfers (DIY). To deliver an exceptional customer experience, organizations must realize the highest levels of precision, accuracy and efficiency. The kind that build strong, long-term business relationships.
Real-time data analytics can help foster customer loyalty while taking significant costs out of the distribution process. This calls for big-data capabilities specific to the supply chain. For example, by analyzing the latest data on sales orders, manufacturing runs and fulfillment plans, distribution managers can match staffing levels to product demand and avoid overtime costs.
Advance the customer experience with Voxware® VMS.
Raise customer lifetime value and your profitability with Voxware’s proven voice capabilities.
- Near-perfect accuracy. Easily achieve 99.9+% picking accuracy and provide customers with the kind of service levels that generate lifetime loyalty.
- Efficiency even in harsh environments. Voice recognition is not a problem, even in the noisiest facilities. Selectors work fast and hands-free on a variety of tasks: receive, move, put away, pick, pack, pick and pass, and load, plus cycle counting/stock taking, replenishment. Voxware's heads-up operation also supports high safety standards in the warehouse.
- Agile fulfillment. Collapse the time between the order and delivery of needed products and materials. Aggregating voice prompts and responses can accelerate selector productivity and help reduce overtime. Plus, real-time insights into pick rates mean you can improve productivity by assigning pace rates to various items.
- Support for customers' business models. Employ omnichannel fulfillment, including timely e-commerce deliveries to DIYers while meeting product demands of retailers, builders and the home improvement trade.
- Fast adaptability. Quickly integrate your voice solution and accommodate changes across your organization's Workforce Management and Transportation Management systems, facilities, hardware systems and processes.
Drive real-time supply chain decisions with Intellestra®.
Give managers and supervisors a real-time view of data from diverse supply chain sources.
- Single platform insights. Easily see sales forecasts, labor allocations, transportation data, shipping manifests, proofs of delivery and more, all in one place. Better resolve issues such as the labor resources needed to handle seasonal, monthly or daily staffing irregularities.
- Ready accessibility. Decision makers at all levels of the enterprise can access and benefit from data never before available. For example, transportation managers can combine live traffic feeds with real-time delivery data and dynamically reroute drivers to meet sudden changes in demand.
- Descriptive analytics. By analyzing supply chain events, you can learn exactly what occurred, such as costly inventory outages and overages, and why they happened so you can avert future problems or make timely improvements.
- Streamlined predictive modeling. Based on previous order patterns, better predict future fulfillment requirements and make business decisions accordingly. For example, model several scenarios of where specific SKUs should be slotted in the warehouse, then choose the most efficient locale to help drive on-time deliveries and meet delivery targets.
What makes our solutions different?
Simply put, Voxware solutions enable you to deliver more accurately and adapt more efficiently by having essential information,
exactly when and where you need it.
“We set high, exacting standards for accuracy. With Voxware we were able to increase accuracy from 87% to 99.6%, contributing significantly to an improvement in customer satisfaction.”
Martin Dodson, Operations Director