Intellestra®: Making real-time perspectives easy to achieve.
It used to be hard to stay on top of market and supply-chain dynamics. Not anymore. Intellestra is an analytical solution purpose-built to help you understand changing conditions. With the intuitive tools and processes that Intellestra provides, you can know about impending problems before they happen – and ensure your customer has a great experience.
A simple process that delivers powerful impact.
Intellestra’s tools empower you to create analysis that provides a better perspective on your business – so you can react quickly today, predict future needs and recommend viable solutions.
- Incorporate any internal and external data sources. No information is beyond the reach of Intellestra. Or your scrutiny.
- Use Intellestra’s tools to make data extraction easy. Intellestra easily draws and combines data from all types of systems and technologies – and our process isn’t affected even when the other technologies change.
- Create analytical views to suit specific needs. With Intellestra, users can configure analysis for any topic or issue. We call the resulting views Intellestrations (see usage examples below). These can be modified, and new ones created, to produce any number of business perspectives.
Benefits for diverse decision makers.
Intellestra enables executives and managers across the supply chain to make decisions and take critical actions based on real-time data. Below are examples of the ways Intellestra can assist your distribution operations team.
- Fulfillment Supervisor in a food and beverage company – An Intellestration for Reducing Spoilage reveals time-in-transit problems, uncovers product not being sold or moved within a specific time frame, and identifies risks such as temperature limits exceeded.
- Warehouse Manager concerned about inventory levels and capacity constraints – Make informed decisions by combining and analyzing sales forecast data from Salesforce, historical seasonal inventory data from the Warehouse Management System, expected inventory levels and current capacity of each distribution facility, among other vital information.
- VP of Distribution Center Operations – How to rebalance labor and meet demand without incurring excessive costs? Simply use Intellestra to see an immediate view of the current activity status and real-time labor count of each area in the operation. And that's just one example.
Learn how Intellestra can work for you. Get a demo today.