Deliver exceptional service levels across every channel.
How long is the last mile? How fast is fast? How many SKUs can you possibly manage? For retailers, direct-to-consumer brands and the distribution operations that serve them, questions like these are a daily part of radical transformation. In the new retail ecosystem, speed, control, accuracy and efficiency are essential for delivering exceptional customer satisfaction. Shorts, errors and delays wreak havoc on customer loyalty – not to mention profits. To compete well and thrive, distribution operations need flexible technology that expertly rolls with the times.
They also need real-time analytics capabilities specifically designed for the supply chain to help support practices such as shelf inventory management, automatic replenishing and very aggressive delivery schedules. Distribution managers should have the ability to easily access and analyze data from any source across the supply chain (e.g., sales orders, fulfillment plans, warehouse capacities, selector schedules, transportation activity, etc.). The results will help decision-makers better respond to customer changes and build shopper loyalty.
Advance the customer experience with Voxware® VMS.
Raise both customer lifetime value and your profitability with Voxware’s proven voice and augmented reality (AR) capabilities.
- Near-perfect accuracy. Easily achieve 99.9+% picking accuracy and provide customers with the kind of service levels that generate long-term loyalty.
- Efficiency even in harsh environments Voice recognition is not a problem, even in the noisiest facilities. With Voxware VMS, selectors work fast and hands-free on a variety of tasks: receive, put away, move, cycle count, replenishment, pick, pick and pass, pack and load.
- Flexibility to use multiple modalities. Voxware’s Augmented Reality (AR) technology allows employees to use and/or combine the right technology matched to the specific task at hand. For example, as items are selected and prepared for shipment, AR can capture a photo/video to ensure the correct item is selected, is packed properly and leaves in pristine condition. Any returns can be compared against the image. Learn more.
- Agile fulfillment. Collapse the time between the order and delivery of items, easily scaling operations to meet seasonal and atypical surges in demand. Accelerate selector productivity (and help reduce overtime) by aggregating voice prompts and responses. Plus, real-time insights into pick rates mean you can improve productivity by assigning pace rates to various items.
- Support for all customer channels. In addition to same-day deliveries to stores, employ omnichannel fulfillment that includes timely e-commerce deliveries direct to consumers and in-store pick-up of online orders– for more loyal customers.
- Fast adaptability. Quickly integrate your voice solution and accommodate changes across your organization's Warehouse Management and Transportation Management systems, facilities, hardware systems and processes.
Drive real-time supply chain decisions with Intellestra®.
Give managers and supervisors a real-time view of data from diverse supply chain sources.
- Single platform insights. Easily see sales forecasts, labor allocations, transportation data, shipping manifests, proofs of delivery and more – all in one place. Better resolve issues such as the labor resources needed to handle seasonal, monthly or daily staffing irregularities.
- Ready accessibility. Decision makers at all levels of the enterprise can access and benefit from data never before available. For example, transportation managers can combine live traffic feeds with real-time delivery data and dynamically reroute drivers to meet sudden changes in demand.
- Demand analytics. Compare demand forecasts with actual sales to help improve purchasing decisions, replenishment planning and inter-store transfers.
- Streamlined predictive modeling. Based on previous order patterns, better predict future fulfillment requirements and make business decisions accordingly. Anticipate and address changes in customer expectations and shopping trends.
- Optimized inventory positions. Identify shortages against demand trends to eliminate out-of-stocks, create effective replenishment plans, proactively improve loss prevention and maximize sales.
- Increased traceability. Easily perform end-to-end tracking of packages to stores or direct to consumers.
What makes our solutions different?
Simply put, Voxware solutions enable you to deliver more accurately and adapt more efficiently by having essential information, exactly when and where you need it.
“Voxware has enabled us to revolutionize the level of pick accuracy that our distribution centers provide to our stores. That, in turn, has helped us improve levels of customer satisfaction in our retail outlets because we’re sending the right stock the first time.”
Iain Hyland, Development Manager - Distribution