Location: Chicago, Dallas
The Voxware® Account Executive serves as the senior sales professional managing selling and servicing Voxware opportunities directly to Voxware accounts within market sectors that may be directly sold or serviced by our direct sales channel.
The Account Executive is responsible for prospecting and selling Voxware’s applications and solutions, acquiring new revenue from new and existing accounts, retaining revenue within existing accounts, and selling additional products and services. He/she is accountable for development/execution of client account and opportunity plans focusing on sales of enterprise opportunities, upgrades and operational/technological enhancements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully develop and manage geographic territory
- Develop complementary partner relationships to accelerate territory and prospect development
- Manage contract negotiation process for successful execution of terms and conditions of Voxware’s agreement/contract
- Actively prospect, qualify, develop and close complex sales opportunities
- Manage a personal sales pipeline and forecast
- Coordinate team selling activities, client meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Report pipeline and forecast revenue to management
- Produce and/or review proposals and ROI models, and obtain approval from Voxware management to submit proposals based on agreed-upon financial terms and metrics
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Background
- Proven sales experience in enterprise complex account sales (10+ years preferred)
- Proven account management experience
- Experience in core industries or related fields
- Experience in developing executive level relationships
- Experience in with long term, complex sales cycles
- Record of quota attainment and over-achievement
- Proven experience in team leadership, collaboration
Voxware is a dynamic, professional, fast-paced company offering an attractive compensation and benefits package, including a comprehensive health insurance plan, 401(k) plan, paid time off, and a flexible work environment.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.