Location: Flexible, Remote
Business Consultant Description
The Voxware® Business Consultant is responsible for the delivery of presales support to the North American Voxware sales team. Responsibilities of this position include:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the VP of Sales and the sales team in qualifying new sales opportunities. Participate as the “technology and operations expert” in initial sales calls that include prospective end user customers.
- Demonstrate Voxware products with a high degree of proficiency, and give credible, compelling presentations that differentiate Voxware technology and architecture.
- Consult in the qualification of new business identified by the sales team. This may include conducting site surveys to determine the applicability of voice technology as an operational solution, and through the sales engagement process the preparation of high level solution specifications and ROI justification.
- Conduct a thorough handover from Sales to the Delivery Services team providing all necessary documentation.
- Work with the project team to produce the final gap analysis.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Background
- 5 years relevant pre-sales support experience and/or software consulting experience in the Warehouse Management Systems space..
- Knowledge and or experience in distribution center operations, logistics, and supply chain is important.
- Ability to recognize the dynamics of large complex sales engagement situations and conduct oneself properly in a presales setting.
- Experience in working with enterprise software solutions in the logistics industry with strong operational background in warehousing solutions.
- Ability to analyze complex operations and/or problems, identify causes, demonstrate and document solutions and risks associated with recommendations.
- Ability to train others and transfer knowledge.
- Good communications skills both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of software deployment strategies, software and systems design concepts, and specification development techniques.
- Ability to present recommendations in a compelling way.
- Must present a professional image, have strong interpersonal communication skills, and inspire trust on the part of our sales team and our prospects and customers.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in business administration or management (or related subject matter). Advanced business management degree a plus.
- Experience with Voice Technology, Augmented Reality, and or Analytics a plus.
- Must be willing to travel frequently. (50%-70%)
Voxware is a dynamic, professional, fast-paced company offering an attractive compensation and benefits package, including a comprehensive health insurance plan, 401(k) plan, paid time off, and a flexible work environment.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.