Location: Remote (US location)
Voxware is looking for a self-motivated Implementation Specialist that has a passion for technology, customer service, and problem solving.
Voxware is a company that provides voice, augmented reality and analytic solutions for distribution operations to optimize speed, accuracy and efficiency to improve profits and exceed customer expectations.
Voxware is looking for an Implementation Specialist who can help drive and support enterprise supply chain software implementations, and to support the product offerings of our rapidly growing global customer network.
As an Implementation Specialist you will be responsible for the technical integration stage between our clients and Voxware. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have a pioneering spirit and enjoy helping others be successful, Voxware will be an amazing opportunity for you.
- Become proficient in all Voxware systems to direct our customer base in navigating the more complex features of the Voxware system throughout the implementation phase.
- Assist Project Managers with all project milestones, to ensure achievement of all goals, timelines and budgetary requirements.
- Build strong relationships between technical and other non-technical experts to drive project success.
- Configure and troubleshoot devices, Windows CE and Android mobile devices.
- Configure and troubleshoot Bluetooth headsets, scanners and printers.
- Adopt a “Train the trainers” approach to train new customers on the correct deployment and use of the Voxware system.
- Assist customers in onboarding end users to support successful implemenations.
- Introduce and ensure the use of “Best Practices” for the daily use of te Voxware system.
- Participate in multiple projects and collaboration with various teams/departments within Voxware.
- Periodic travel (+/- 75%) to perform Voxware’s customer implementations.
- Comfortable standing or walking 8+ hours at a time.
- Comfortable working in a warehouse environment.
- Comfortable working different shifts during implementations.
- Travel on short notice.
- Able to travel outside the US is a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Occasional travel to our Princeton, NJ and/or Waltham, MA office will be required.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in the implementation and support of software solutions or similar customer facing role.
- A strong troubleshooting and problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to learn and apply information during implementation of the Voxware system at customer locations.
- Ability to discuss project status to different audiences (peers, management and front line personell).
- Have a passion for building trust and communicating effectively with a broad range of customers.
- Experience with the implementation of hardware and software systems.
- Demonstrated ability and eagerness to learn new skills quickly.
- Experience interfacing directly with corporate clients to understand their business needs and drive implementation of our products.
- Be able to successfully continue the project once handed off and assist the clients in both an on-site and remote manner.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills focused on customer project teams.
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a constantly a changing environment, situation and schedule changes.
- Ability to develop great repor with customers interacting directly with all Voxware products and solutions.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure delivery of the Voxware systems correctly and on time.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and an urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Strong leadership and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, with emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Conversational knowledge of a foreign language(s) is a plus.
- For our work environment. We work as a team, sharing ideas and promoting personal growth.
- For the opportunity to work with and improve new technology that may fit into the Voxware system. If you’ve got ideas, we’ll listen.
- For our commitment to education and professional development.
- For our flexible work-remote policy, you’ll have an office and plenty of opportunities for face time. You will also will be provided a company laptop.
- To be part of a market-leading product with a commitment to innovation.
- For competitive compensation and benefits, including stock options.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.