Technical Support Specialist- Spanish Speaking
Location: Hamilton, NJ
Voxware® has an opportunity for a Spanish speaking Technical Support Specialist to join our global software company developing software products for the logistics industry. A successful Technical Support Specialist will provide technical application support for our customers helping to resolve issues through a timely and effective process. This position must be fluent in Spanish.
The role will involve comprehensive training, following which the successful candidate will work to support voice software solutions by providing general technology support and maintaining a high quality of detail using Voxware’s customer support tracking system. As the logistics industry typically operates in a 24×7 environment, the Technical Support Specialist role is included in an “out-of-hours” support team, which works on a rotational basis, and brings with it additional payments above basic salary.
Who We Are Looking For
The Technical Support Specialist should be fluent in Spanish and able to drive the customer to a resolution of the technical issue in a professional and timely manner. In addition, great troubleshooting skills and analysis of technical issues, good communication skills, and detailed follow up documentation are vital characteristics of this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for the resolution of support issues reported by the customer.
- Perform the necessary work to define and diagnose the original cause of any issues (by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication skills and troubleshooting methods, including log/error file review, etc) and restoring the customers system to working order.
- Resolve time-critical customer problems to ensure Service Level Agreements are satisfied.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other network systems.
- Resolve technical problems with servers and mobile devices.
- Follow up with customers to verify issues have been resolved.
- Perform and verify maintenance on customer servers.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish (multiple dialects preferred)
- Up to 1 year demonstrated experience in an applications support role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Experience in issues with Windows Server, Networks and mobile devices desirable.
- Previous experience of working in the supply chain / logistics environment is a plus
- Previous experience of working in a high-ticket volume environment is a plus
You must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Voxware is a dynamic, professional, fast-paced supply chain software company offering an attractive compensation and benefits package, including a comprehensive health insurance plan, 401(k) plan, paid time off, and a flexible work environment.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org