Gain accuracy, efficiency and lifetime customers.
The food and beverage sector is famous for razor-thin margins and the complexities involved in getting product from the raw material stage to the store or shelf — on time, in excellent condition. There’s no room for errors, shorts and delays where customers are concerned. Distribution operations must deliver outstanding service levels, despite extreme demands.
There are many other risk factors beyond the distributor's control, such as changing consumer preferences and safety standards. Regulatory requirements and inclement weather must be navigated. Distribution operations managers must account for all of these factors and more, and must blend this information with internal logistics data to meet the competitive standards of this sector.
Advance the customer experience with Voxware® VMS.
Improve customer loyalty and your profitability with Voxware’s proven voice and augmented reality (AR) capabilities.
- Unmatched accuracy. Easily achieve 99.9+% picking accuracy, eliminating inaccuracies and errors from the distribution of products with a critical shelf life.
- Efficiency even in freezing environments. Voice recognition is not a problem, even in minus 40° facilities. Using Voxware VMS, selectors work fast and hands-free on a variety of tasks: receive, put away, move, cycle count, replenishment, pick, pick and pass, pack and load.
- Flexibility to use multiple modalities. Voxware’s Augmented Reality (AR) technology brings voice and scanning together with vision and image/video capture, allowing employees to use and/or combine the right technology matched to the specific task at hand. Learn more.
- Agile fulfillment. Leverage purpose-built supply chain capabilities to collapse the time between order and delivery of perishable items.
- Simplified and expedited driver deliveries. Leverage unique functionality to load orders onto pallets in a sequence that is synchronized with stops on the driver's route.
- Fast adaptability. Quickly integrate and accommodate changes across WMS, facilities, hardware, and processes to keep up with an evolving industry.
Drive real-time supply chain decisions with VoxPilot®.
Give managers and supervisors a real-time view of data from sources across the entire supply chain.
- 10-15% increase in productivity. Your competitive weapon to surpass customer expectations. VoxPilot tells you what’s happening, explains why, predicts what’s ahead, and shows what you can do about it. Read more about VoxPilot and the impact that its descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics can have on your operation.
- Single platform insights. Sales forecasts, transportation data, shipping manifests, proofs of delivery and more are all visible in one place across locations.
- Ready accessibility. Managers and supervisors at all levels of the enterprise benefit from data and analysis never before available.
- Critical decision-making. Analysis from VoxPilot, helps businesses get crucial decisions right. You can more quickly and accurately determine what occurred, why and avert future problems or make timely improvements – such as proactively preventing spoilage.
- Effective recommendations. Knowing the source of supply chain challenges will help you take the best courses of action to keep them from recurring. For example, why there was excess inventory of product with pending expiration dates.
- Streamlined predictive modeling. Managers can easily test the outcome of multiple scenarios and choose which decision is best for business.
- Greatly improved traceability. Limit public and corporate risk and financial consequences in the event of safety recalls or regulatory concerns.
What makes our solutions different?
Simply put, Voxware solutions enable you to deliver more accurately and adapt more efficiently by having essential information,
exactly when and where you need it.
“For me, the peace of mind is huge. We have a command center in Richmond where we can view key operational data from all of our DCs, as things are happening. This allows us to anticipate issues and make adjustments before a crisis develops.”
Jeff Williamson, Senior Vice President of Operations, Performance Food Group (PFG)