News and announcements from Voxware®.
Voxware Announces General Availability of its Cloud-based Voice Software Solution
HAMILTON, NJ – October 8, 2012 – Voxware, a leading provider of voice solutions, announced today the general availability of its Cloud Voice Management Suite (Cloud VMS). This marks the first high-end cloud-based voice software solution that enables companies to enhance operational productivity, improve accuracy, and better serve its customers without investing in costly IT infrastructure.
Voxware announced the beta version of Cloud VMS in July of this year. Shortly thereafter, Hollywood Feed, a provider of natural and holistic pet food, as well as ancillary services, selected Voxware’s Cloud VMS to help improve its product fulfillment processes. Unlike on-premise solutions, implementation of the software took just 11 days. This short time frame enabled Hollywood Feed to immediately leverage the product’s key capabilities. To date, all Hollywood Feed users have been trained, completed practice assignments, and are currently using the solution in their daily operations.
“It is rare that an outside team can come in and integrate so easily within an organization; however, Voxware was able to achieve that,” said Shawn McGhee, President of Hollywood Feed. “We found that Voxware truly cares about our users, customers, and the success of our company’s short and long-term goals. While there were a variety of factors that led us to select Voxware, I can attest today that they are a good fit for our operation and are already achieving tangible results.”
“With Cloud VMS, we have developed a low-cost, high-impact voice option for smaller to mid-size operations that delivers the same level of quality as our flagship on-premise offering,” said Keith Phillips, President and CEO of Voxware. “Introducing voice solutions to a new customer base extends our market potential and adds range to our well known product line. Evolving our voice solution and taking it to the cloud was a natural extension for us. The ease with which we can deploy and manage the cloud-based voice software simplifies our customers’ installation processes and drives better business results.”
Voxware has also created a self-evaluation tool that allows companies to determine whether a cloud-based voice solution is right for its business objectives. This tool is available free to all visitors of the Voxware website at Get Cloud VMS. With this tool, Voxware has streamlined the considerations that an organization needs to evaluate as it chooses a method to enhance productivity, safety, and brand loyalty.
Key benefits of Cloud VMS:
- Ease of use: Users do not need technical expertise to employ Cloud VMS. They simply complete a questionnaire before receiving a ready-to-deploy product.
- No IT overhead: The cloud-based voice software can run without an IT infrastructure. This eliminates the costs associated with server hardware, maintenance, and IT personnel.
- Time-to-value: The delivery time is significantly shorter than the fastest full-fledged voice solution.
- Future-proof: Users receive automatic software updates, as well as hardware refreshes, to ensure they are always leveraging the latest technologies.
- No WMS necessary: Small operations that run without a WMS can now realize the benefits of a voice solution.
- Straightforward SaaS model: This model guarantees that users get what they pay for, without any hidden fees or peripheral maintenance costs.
Voxware helps organizations with teams who are on the move to more effectively receive, act on, and communicate information critical to their work. Our hands-free voice solutions enable employees to safely and accurately speed through tasks, thereby boosting operational productivity and improving customer experiences. What’s more, Voxware easily adapts to changes in technology and processes, enabling organizations to quickly address shifting demands without disruptions to the operation. Our innovative approach to voice communication has proven to help our customers increase profitability by cutting costs and enhancing brand loyalty. For more information, please visit Voxware’s website.